Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
City Hall: 3301 Silver Lake Road
Hours: M - F: 8:00am - 4:30pm
Must live or work in the City of St. Anthony Village.
1) You must work or live in the City of St. Anthony to obtain a Parks Special Event Beer Permit; and
2) Application for the Parks Special Event Beer Permit must be approved by the City Council. Application must be received at least two (2) weeks prior to the event; and
3) At the event, there will be “NO CHARGE” for the drinks; and
4) Persons under the age of 21 cannot consume alcoholic beverages; and
5) The renter shall be solely responsible for supervising the conduct of the members of the group; and
6) All recyclable items will be placed in the appropriate recycling bins; and
7) The renter must comply with all the ordinances of the City of St. Anthony.
By checking the "I agree" box below, you agree and acknowledge that 1) your application will not be signed in the sense of a traditional paper document, 2) by signing in this alternate manner, you authorize your electronic signature to be valid and binding upon you to the same force and effect as a handwritten signature, and 3) you may still be required to provide a traditional signature at a later date.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field