The City of St. Anthony operates under a Plan B Council/Manager form of government. The Mayor and City Council set policies, legislative direction and budget for the city. The City Manager is appointed by the City Council to carry out the implementation of policy. The City Manager also oversee the operations of all departments.
In addition to the City Manager, the Administration Department includes: Assistant to the City Manager, Human Resources Coordinator/Deputy City Clerk, and Communications Coordinator.
The Administration Department is responsible for coordinating Council activities, Economic Development, Human Resources, Communications, Intergovernmental Relations, and the duties of the City Clerk's Office.
The Administration Department:
- prepares agendas and provides support information for City Council, Planning, and Parks and Environmental Commission meetings throughout the year.
- facilitates the activities of the City's management team to carry out Council priorities.
- oversees public service delivery by all City departments.
- coordinates personnel services for all St. Anthony City employees.
- publishes and distributes the city newsletter and manages the City website and social media channels as communication vehicles to residents and visitors.
- administration of planning and zoning.
- administers licenses and permits.
- provides City Clerk duties including records retention.
- manages Elections contract.
- represents City positions with Federal, State, County and other City governments and with agencies such as the Minnesota Department of Transportation, Hennepin and Ramsey Counties.
Plans & Reports
Please contact the City Manager/ADA Coordinator if you have concerns about accessibility at 612-782-3301 or Email Charlie Yunker.