What do I do about an animal problem?

The St. Anthony Community Service Officer and Patrol Officers respond to complaints, or concerns, involving animals. Dial 9-1-1 to speak with an officer about a problem. Found pets are impounded at Pet Central, 2700 Central Avenue NE, 612-781-6941. To report a lost pet, please call the St. Anthony Police Department during business hours at 612-782-3350. After business hours contact Hennepin County Dispatch at 952-258-5321. The police department keeps a log of all lost/found animals in an attempt to connect owners with their pets prior to having to impound the animal. It is a violation of St. Anthony City Ordinance for dogs and cats to roam at large and owners can be cited.

Show All Answers

1. Where is the St. Anthony Police Department located?
2. What hours are the Police Department offices open?
3. When should I call 911?
4. How do I obtain a copy of a police report?
5. What does it cost to obtain copies of police data?
6. What do I do about an animal problem?
7. Do I need to license my pet?
8. Does the City have a noise ordinance?
9. Do door-to-door peddlers need a license in St. Anthony?
10. What can I do if I see an abandoned vehicle in my area?
11. What are the Parking Regulations?
12. What if I need to park on the street over 24 hours?
13. If I am involved in a car accident, do I need to call the police?
14. What are the requirements to receive a handgun PURCHASE permit?
15. Can I get fingerprinted at the police department?
16. What are the curfew laws?
17. Can I request a St. Anthony Police Department Patch?
18. Do you distribute police patches to collectors?