Used Goods / Donations
Clothing, Shoes & Accessories
Gently Used Goods
- Minnesota Epilepsy Foundation: Donations of clothing, shoes, linens and accessories in bags (2 feet by 2 feet by 2 feet in dimension) can be taken to a Minnesota Epilepsy Foundation drop-off site. View the Drop-Off Location Map for locations and instructions.
- Rethink Recycling: Shoe recycling
- Soles4Souls: Shoe and clothing recycling program
- Unique Thrift, Savers, Salvation Army and Goodwill: Clothes, shoes, household appliances, silverware and dining glasses, tools, etc.
- USagain: Clothing, shoes and good quality textiles can be placed in one of our local drop-off bins
- Wipers Recycling: Clothing and shoes can be either shipped or dropped-off at a Wipers location.
Undesired or Damaged Textiles
Salvation Army and Goodwill will accept old or damaged clothing not fit for textile recycling or resale. For drop-off, place these items into a box labeled "rags."